Our Postal Address is:
We can be reached via e-mail at:
2. We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via
e-mail, the e-mail addresses of those who make postings to our chat areas,
aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, information
volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
4. If you supply us with your postal address on-line you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by calling us at the number provided above, writing to us at the above address.
5. Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address, writing to us at the above address.
6. With respect to Ad Servers: To try and bring you offers that are of interest to you, we have relationships with other companies that we allow to place ads on our website. As a result of your visit to our site, ad server companies may collect information such as your domain type, your IP address and click-stream information. For further information, consult the privacy policies of Google© AdSense at this address: http://www.google.com/privacy.htmlutm_source=aso&utm_campaign=ww-ww-et-ashp&utm_medium=link
7. From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our website to notify you of these changes and we will use for these new purposes only data collected from the time of the policy change forward. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our website periodically.
8. Upon request we provide site visitors with access to transaction information (e.g., dates on which customers made purchases, amounts and types of purchases) that we maintain about them, communications that the consumer/visitor has directed to our site (e.g., e-mails, customer inquiries), a description of information that we maintain about them.
9. With respect to security: We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site. Sensitive information regarding credit card or PayPal© donations is not handled using our server. If a visitor chooses to make a donation at our website, the visitor is re-directed to the PayPal© website and will be returned to our website after the transaction is either completed or cancelled. For further information, consult the privacy policies of PayPal© at this address: https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/gen/ua/policy_privacy-outside
10. With respect to external links: Some pages at our website contain external links to other websites not monitored or controlled by the McGee - Brick School Foundation. If you leave our website, we are not responsible for any abuse of collected information. Please consult the privacy policies of the external websites before entering any information, personal or public. If you believe a link on our website has illegally collected and distributed your personal information, please notify us by sending us e-mail at the above address.
11. If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, please contact us immediately by sending us e-mail at the above address or writing to the above address.
Privacy is your right.
Questions, Comments or Concerns? Send us a message:
ARE A NON-PROFIT 501c(3) ORGANIZATION
McGee-Brick School Foundation
1027 N 4th St.
Manchester, IA 52057
Make a Donation Using PayPal!
Website Created and Maintained by Keaton Scovel
Hosted locally by JJC Media
to e-mail the webmaster regarding this website or click Send Us a Message.